Saturday, May 3, 2008

Family updates!

We have some big changes coming about with the sisters in this blog.





I (Ashley) am graduating from nursing school on Friday!!!! I have already been offered a position at ohio state medical center and awaiting others...




Paige (the baby) is graduating from high school in less than a month!!! She is moving on to do some engineering at OSU!


We will be living in the same city again... AND I will get to do big sister things for her like take her out to lunch and buy her things. Being a big sister can be such an awesome thing sometimes.




Heather... well I don't think she has a big update at the moment... but we love her anyways.




The three of us will be going to Greece on the 26th of May!!! I am excited to update about that trip. I am sure there will be lots of bonding and lots of laughter and lots of fighting. It is just what we do. If sisters are good for two things its to laugh with and fight with (then laugh about fighting with).




Sister Cheryl got accepted into the masters program that she was hoping to get into which is GREAT news!!!!!! I'll let her update that...




And Kim... she is just like Heather. Nothing big at the moment (that I know of).




Change is such an exciting thing!



Love endures all things...

No comments: