Sunday, August 3, 2008

yeaaah boyyyy



I finally gave in- I'm updating this sister's blog thing.





I would like to start off by saying I am not stupid. Most of these post represent me as being blonde. I'm not. I have brown hair.





I started to notice this past week how quickly everyone is growing up. Its exciting but also really scary.





I keep thinking about how in a month Ill be moving out, leaving behind Ashley and it actually makes me really upset to think about. My new roommate won't be anywhere in comparison to Ashley. I am going to miss our movie nights, Ashley's terrible shower singing... well her singing in general, having someone to talk to while Im in the shower, turning our back on Grannie when she is lecturing us and telling her no one cares and to shut up because we can hear each other but she cant hear us. I think I might just make Ashley come back to school with me so she can just live with me.





It is also scary that in 9 months Heather will be married and her life will be over. No more going to visit her in Indiana, no more getting chased around the house and getting my toe broken.. hahahaha I'm just kidding Heather.





I wouldnt trade my sisters for the world. I think I am so blessed to have them in my life, and I am also so glad that they are not just my sisters but my best friends. I love you two. you are AM-SOME.






No comments: